NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
1. ACCEPT CHANGE (aka referring to how I can't decide where I want to go to college and have changed my mind about 20 times so far because I don't want to leave). Seriously though, I suck at change. like really, really, really suck with change. From little things to just changing when were leaving for something by ten minutes or moving to a completely different place, I freak out. Ask my fam, I legit have a problem. With it being the year I am graduating from High School, I don't really have a choice but to change haha. C'mon change, lets see what you've you got (i know, that was lame).
2. CLEAN CLEAN YOUR ROOM MORE. No, that extra clean is not a typo:). My room is generally clean for the most part but I never really clean it. My goal is that every Sunday I vacuum and dust because it actually really does improve my mood when everything is more put together.
3. DO NOT SKIP SCHOOL FOR ALL OF JANUARY. If you go to my school and are in some of classes you know I have really been taking this senior slide thing seriously. At my school when you turn 18 you can sign yourself out and that has been the best/worst thing that's ever happened to me. Whenever I don't feel like being at school (which is the majority of the time) I will just leave. Sooo, I've racked up quite the high number of absences. Not to mention, I just put myself farther behind so for this month I am not going to miss any class periods. Hopefully than after this month it will just continue on.
4. GET ON A BLOGGING SCHEDULE AND STICK WITH IT. I seriously don't know how the girls that either go to school full time or work full time and have at least 4-5 posts a week do it... serious props to them. I am going to keep it pretty doable for myself with two posts per week but I have told myself that before and haven't stuck with it so now I am really aiming for it.
5. HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS AND MAKE MORE. I'd say for the last year or so I have really started enjoying spending more time at home or Ben's house and I have kind of put my friends and hanging out with them on the back burner. I have such a good group of friends and every time I am with them I always wonder why I don't spend more time together so I am going to start forcing myself to go out even if it means I can't sit on the couch for a night:).